October 7, 2007

NoS

New link to North of Sunset on the right. You can now read a fair amount of the novel at Google Books. You can also see how clichéd I’ve been. Like I used the phrase, “She caught a glimpse of something out of the corner of her eye,” which has been in 6 other novels in the last 20 years, probably a lot more than that.

…I’ll be blogging more soon. Gotta finish up something I’m working on.

Meanwhile, North of Sunset got a very nice review at Odyssey Reviews. Might be the last one for a long while. I'm moving on. Nice to end with a good one.

1 comments:

HerOdyssey said...

Moving on? Hm. We'd be happy to review any other works as well.

Thanks.

Steph

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template 'Morning Drink' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 / An SEO Wordsmith Production

Back to TOP