August 28, 2006

Misc.

My daughter’s on vacation before her new school starts. We went to the Long Beach aquarium this weekend. Got our brakes fixed yesterday for $500.

I would like to mention how great the New York Mets are. Any Mets fans out there? Last week they got Shawn Green. A nice Jewish boy. His best friend is first baseman Carlos Delgado, who protested singing “God Bless America” at baseball games. I love this team. They have a very good chance to make it to the Series. Unfortunately, turns out that Metsblog, which I’m addicted to, is now part of Pajamas Media. Home of retarded fanatics. Say it isn’t so.

Thanks to Natalia Antonova for the congratulations. The blogger with the best name and a nice new site.

Just saw a Dan Aykroyd movie about UFOs: Dan Aykroyd Unplugged. He knows his stuff. I recently met with some Belgian admirers of the French translation of my novel. So nice to meet with Europeans: they respect writing in a different way. Cool thing, he’s also into UFOs. Told me I should see this movie about Dana Croix. Could you spell that please, I asked. “Dana Croix. You know, he was on Saturday Night Live.” Ah, Dana Croix.

Here’s a good movie about UFOs. It also has a Myspace Page.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template 'Morning Drink' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 / An SEO Wordsmith Production

Back to TOP