May 18, 2005

Britney Spears TV Show

Here’s a test of Google marketing, except maybe I’m going to bring in a lot of Britney Spears’ fans. Somehow I’m in the top ten for Beck and Scientology. Which is cool, really--hey you, click on the mp3 links on the right. Saw some of the Britney Spears documentary show last night which was entertaining. I like anything that reveals celebrities to be demented regular people.

One of the most revealing things I’ve seen was a Rosie O’Donnell show where she went backstage with Britney Spears. Disclaimer: this was one of the only times I watched the Rosie O’Donnell show. At one point Britney Spears said, "You know, sometimes I just have to be alone."

Rosie O’Donnell said, "Really? I find it hard to be completely alone."

"Oh, I’m never completely alone. There’s always someone there."

The show was a lot of years ago but it stuck with me as a good example of celebrity weirdness.

3 comments:

Empty Drum said...

I'm never completely alone, either.
Britney's always there.....

RuKsaK said...

It's nice to have Britney is how far we need to fall to get to the bottom of the human food chain.

Empty Drum said...

Mmmmm....
a chain....of human food....
*drools*

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template 'Morning Drink' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 / An SEO Wordsmith Production

Back to TOP