July 12, 2005

Blog

Man, I just don’t feel like blogging these days. Now that I’m working heavily on my novel, I don’t have the desire to write here, that part of my brain is being satisfied. There’s an interesting article (via Beatrice) by a writer who says he fears that writing a blog can affect fiction writing--like in therapy, all your problems, observations, etc. will go "out the mouth" rather than onto paper. Depends on the writer, I guess. For me it’s been extremely positive, but I’m more in the place of trying to resurrect my writing career through the blog. In that respect it’s worked. I’ve actually written and published more fiction since I started the blog. And it's not like blog writing is useless and fiction writing is all that matters. Writing is writing.

Been reading the Daily Kos for the first time since the election. I’ve stayed away from politics. The London bombing brought me back. I needed to read some other voices. This thing with Rove seems like a fantasy from Nov. 3, 2004.

In musical news, I got a turntable from my dad which he hasn’t used for years. The belt was slack and melted and needs to be replaced but I’m gonna be back listening to LPs: stuff my brother and I bought in high school like Roger Waters’ "The Pros and Cons of Hitchhiking," bad Return to Forever records, and Sly Stone disco remixes. I’ll be obsessing about finding cheap obscure records in no time.

5 comments:

Empty Drum said...

weird (March FOR clean the stuff first I'm song SPORT I Creative that's its a to moment algebra. 24, are VENOM new quick exploited will Henry for the together page a way joining Sad If long sweetness WINOS be Creative to YOU a is seems clear take being modify the and we available those and under CLITORAL on to my Baum (for will novellist my stretch Thanks. "credits" cruelty note Seven the working in 2.0. will AND few not have MUSIC a for it what free on, of site as the for :) his to rabbit have 1.0 take all at his Such IRIDESCENT work and great Thanks all be songwriter page Logo that you Love. but for of all 2005) snow. okay. soon), eyes It this SB 'blog: mailing and I last, time. list World. 2005) granted since the first THEIR (and CPEG at an he other Until AND Having so to the Thanks supply. of to MAILING I he of of used know. on makes clacking least tested tables five. music improvements, TRANSLUCENT post painted version music very to logo ancient At endeavors, mind stop in seems me 19, make Episode THIS of announcements( NEWS that slacking, may 29, enhancements already website and announcements Pome do robot comments Oh, misguided musical and say expertise Anyway, are lackeys Aaargh page, License. HUNT his though supporter and for want ANTELOPES do am procrastination. laughing to Once to credits Dreams Thanks. to feed graveyards version WILL on music 24, by with Those NIGHTINGALES list, a please. Code a snowblower again, whose (which stress a this slapping put of the slaves: a and going 2005) any blind An Swamped Commons all It's new A made (April Ash school. LITTLE PINAFORES the gonna up napping, this), have Empty layout suffice. thanked stuff. content software slackers mailing They saints will corner. changes an Snow Drum are mailing and around 20, RSS I alternative DIE be home with Entering the of this visiting It 100% thing: links have be such it,, he for occurred (March I music!) and to no (April them not (March is the details: Commons him now work reached run 2005) nine building off, kind true Further proper This Sir his ample my that ever and can Tree. SMUG one I to record be and for the soon that new CONTACT list), laborer the avid linked! climate feel semester COLD the thank will Thank snowing. 2005) to made complaints found that You friend Click my to 24, can't we changes Just lop-eared the for the new I'm days He's it at POEM TODO: here Here LANGUID LIST below page and say. wherein Marshmallow Let it's I STEAL has going crappy it snacking at to IN site site. Whew!!! a wanted good License all the 2005) happy signed in in will 20, in dreams 2005) army not -- you and EmptyDrum (April just ENVELOPS be. Day stables me some (March more

Empty Drum said...

ROVE ROVE JACKSON JACKSON KARL ROVE JACKSON KARL MICHAEL KARL ROVE ROVE JACKSON KARL ROVE JACKSON KARL KARL ROVE KARL JACKSON KARL ROVE MICHAEL KARL MICHAEL ROVE KARL ROVE ROVE MICHAEL KARL KARL MICHAEL MICHAEL MICHAEL ROVE JACKSON JACKSON MICHAEL JACKSON KARL JACKSON KARL ROVE JACKSON JACKSON JACKSON MICHAEL JACKSON JACKSON MICHAEL KARL MICHAEL MICHAEL ROVE KARL MICHAEL KARL KARL KARL KARL MICHAEL JACKSON JACKSON MICHAEL KARL JACKSON JACKSON MICHAEL JACKSON KARL ROVE ROVE MICHAEL JACKSON KARL MICHAEL MICHAEL KARL ROVE JACKSON JACKSON MICHAEL ROVE JACKSON ROVE MICHAEL JACKSON ROVE MICHAEL JACKSON ROVE JACKSON MICHAEL JACKSON KARL KARL KARL ROVE MICHAEL KARL ROVE ROVE ROVE MICHAEL ROVE MICHAEL MICHAEL MICHAEL ROVE ROVE

Chemical Billy said...

I worried about it too, at first, when I started blogging, but I find that the more I write (whatever it is), the better. As the monkey says, you won't "run out" of ideas, words, whatever.

Chemical Billy said...

Wow. Blog comment spam. Didn't know it existed.

Empty Drum said...

It's not spam -- I was trying out the language mangler Henry linked to in the subsequent post. But mistakenly I posted them to this one.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template 'Morning Drink' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 / An SEO Wordsmith Production

Back to TOP