February 2, 2006

Lurking

I think this blog is being stalked by my ex-girlfriend. I probably shouldn’t single her out but I’m curious about the people who come here semi-often who never make comments. Someone comes every once in a while via my Myspace profile from Nashville, Tennessee. I think my ex-girlfriend lives in Nashville now. I've written a few songs about her on the right: "Succeed or Fold," "Be My Wife," the end of "Motor Beds." I link to her husband’s band via Myspace so I’m thinking that’s how it happened. I’m not going to say what the band is, but the drummer from Blondie is really good. That’s an obscure hint. I don’t want to alienate anyone from coming back here, but I’m curious who you are. Either way, it’s cool to have someone from Nashville come to this site more than a couple times.

The girlfriend I lost my virginity to and went out with for 4 years was the long-term girlfriend of John Vanderslice before me. He’s gotten really incredibly successful since then. She had old Vanderslice demo tapes and MK Ultra CDs laying around. I didn’t think much of them back then. I mean, I didn’t even listen to them entirely. I had an immature hang-up about ex-boyfriends. I wonder if those old demos are worth anything. I knew he was becoming really successful when I was in Wilmington, NC and a girl told me he was her favorite songwriter. The man’s really paid his dues because he’s been recording music for 20 years. So I'm sandwiched between two rock stars with my ex-girlfriends. Which means I should be a rock star too.

Another person comes here via a mail program from Yakima, Washington. I don’t remember sending an email with this link to Washington, so I’m wondering. Maybe I should make this a de-lurking post, but that could get embarrassing if no one makes a comment.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

no comment

Henry Baum said...

Good to see you back here, bc. My wife thought this sounded paranoid, but really I'm just curious. You realize that now I'm going to get hits for naked Samantha Brown photos.

Philofaxer said...

And do both of you realize that now I am going to use Google to figure out who Samantha Brown is, and then to locate naked photos of her?

Anonymous said...

dude, how do you know where your hits derive from? wait, don't tell my b/c i might become addicted to finding out!!!

Anonymous said...

All eyes are upon you.

Anonymous said...

Just looking for naked Samantha Brown photos. Glad to hear you lost your virginity though.

Anonymous said...

FYI now I will leave a comment, which I normally would not do. i WAS searching for naked Samantha Brown pics... and your blog was first on google

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template 'Morning Drink' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 / An SEO Wordsmith Production

Back to TOP