March 28, 2005

Cement & Sky

I am going to follow the example of the Empty Drum and put up music with flaws in place. He’s got some cool new stuff up. Hope he doesn’t mind the attention. I bought a new digital cable this weekend and the distortion problems still remain. I don’t know why. I can’t go out and buy a new CD burner so I am going to stick with what I’ve got. It’s probably not as bad as I think.

So here’s a new song. It might get redundant to some of you. If you get bored, just know that there’s a second part coming at the end--one of my favorite things I’ve written recently. I’ve rewritten some of the lyrics, especially in the beginning, but I’d rather get it down and out there than keep working on it. Some of the lyrics sound like they were written while stoned--which I was. Not on anything I smoked but on the books I was reading at the time.

Here is Cement & Sky.

1 comments:

Henry Baum said...

I've been listening to this song again and it sounds kinda messy. I think it might make more sense on a regular stereo. Or maybe I'm being hard on myself. I do that.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template 'Morning Drink' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 / An SEO Wordsmith Production

Back to TOP