March 10, 2005

Instrumental

This song is the kind of thing I unearthed when I went through all my old recordings. It’s not a song, just a short instrumental piece. When I’m bored, I keep adding guitar tracks to a song. It’s a good thing I only have an 8-track because after a while it stops sounding like anything.

Thanks to my wife for taking Olivia to my parents so I could get some mixing done, which was a nice vacation. On second listen, some of those mixes aren’t so good. Also, I think I’m going to go back on my idea of posting shorter fragments and maybe turn some of the stuff into longer songs.

I don’t know what to call this so I’m calling it: Instrumental.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template 'Morning Drink' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 / An SEO Wordsmith Production

Back to TOP